Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sometimes....

Sometimes we assume we know how other people feel...
Sometimes we don't approach a situation because we don't want to feel like we're butting in....
Sometimes we stop ourselves from saying what God wants us to tell other people...
Sometimes we just need courage....
Sometimes we just need SLEEP...lol
Sometimes we just need to stop and smell the lilacs..(ya it's suppossed to be roses, but lilacs were my mom's favorites...and my sweet Gavin brought me some home from his special grandpa Ronnie's house)
Sometimes I have to remind myself to just CHILL OUT!
Sometimes Brandon says I'm "random"...how funny is that coming from a 3 year old...
Sometimes I don't appreciate what I do have because I'm too busy looking at what I don't...
Sometimes I really wished I lived closer to my sister and nieces...
Sometimes I think I know what God's up to and then he suprises me again...
Sometimes I just have a lot of things built up in my head that I need to type...LOL

No comments: