Monday, October 19, 2009

Sickness

So for the past almost MONTH, we have had some sort of illness going through the house.. from coughs, to sinus infections, to fevers, to Influenza A, to just the plain old body aches and just when you think they're gone... somebody else pops up with another "symptom". Last week, out of the 9 people that live here (our family makes up 6, my brother going through a divorce makes up the other 3 with his kids) there were 7 out of 9 people sick in this house =0( Talk about sick and tired of being sick and tired!!!! I seriously had a medication and fever list... times to give the meds, and times to take the temps and record them... and I was even struggling to keep my mind clear enough to do this since I was one of the sicklies too!!! Yesterday (Sunday) we had prayed and prayed that we would all finally be together in church... oh so close, but didn't happen. Sheldon began running another fever Sat. evening, and Sunday morning was running a high temp again. So he stayed home (though he was on call and still had to go make rounds for work!!) with Brandon who has the horrible cough that sometimes will seriously go on for over 5 minutes NON-STOP and the breathing treatment DID NOT HELP.. it actually made it worse!! Lil Miss Hollynd has not run a fever, she has just had the runny nose, croupy cough and has not been the sweet little girl we know she is ;0) BUT.. Praise God.. so far today I have gotten 3 kids on the bus so far, and 2 left to get on the bus at 11:47. Could this be the day? The hubby is working his early morning day.. he sounds AWFUL but he is fever free so far!! So I'm once again praying and believing that the sickness is GONE GONE GONE! And I don't think I'll answer the phone if the school calls...LOL!!!!!!! Hopefully it's back to the land of the living =0)
Here's a few pics I did manage to snap... usually I'm a camera crazy woman but I don't think anybody was "camera ready" these last few weeks.. but here's a few I did manage to take =0)


No comments: