Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The BIG DAY

There used to be a time in my life where fear ruled me: any type of fear... fear of something happening to Sheldon; fear of something happening to my kids; fear of someone hurting someone in my family.. JUST PLAIN F-E-A-R. You name it, I at some point had worried about it in some fashion or another.

Thank you Heavenly Father for revealing in my life the TRUTH that .. "There is NO FEAR in love; but perfect love casts out all fear" 1 John 4:18. There is no fear here. You reign in my heart and in my life. As I go through this life, "even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will FEAR NO EVIL.. for you are with me" Psalm 23:4. Every step, every thought, every word, surrendered to your will.

That is how I can watch my little boy walk into surgery

and have no fear in my heart. I trust in you completely. I know what your word says about you watching over us and that you never sleep or slumber... and most of all HOW MUCH YOU LOVE ME... AND BRANDON.

1 comment:

Smileyface said...

Awe, that picture is precious! Glad to hear he's home and doing better! I ran into Susie in town after she got done babysitting and she said what fun she had!!