Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year's Eve.. 2009 - 2010

So being the wild woman I am.. I spent this New Years just like I have for sooo many years... oh ya, I stay up late, eat junk food, tell stories, wait for the clock to strike 12.. I just do it with a younger crowd ;0)
For years I've let the boys stay up as late as they could... this had always seems AMAZING to them (we have a strict bedtime especially during school) so for one night of the year.. the sky is the limit!! We have popcorn (ALWAYS) and sometimes I even cave in and let them have pop (this year's choice.. Sierra Mist... caffience free...lol) Anyway, thanks for my dear sweet crew of late-nighters...

Darian, Gavin, Brandon, Logan and Tessa!!!! We had fun and ALMOST everybody made it up until midnight...if not they were within MINUTES of making it, but fell asleep ;0) My favorite way to bring in the New Year is with my kids... good quality time... that's good for them and for ME ~ I love you Kiddo's

So.. in bingo, we played 3 games before they were ready to "move on" to something new..lol and the winner's were: (1st game) LOGAN (2nd game) BRANDON (3rd game) LOGAN AGAIN =0)

Where is Sheldon one might ask??? WELL.. somehow he cleaverly came up with the "I'll put the babies to bed when they still have to get a good night's sleep" and with lil Miss Hollynd he has a sleep partner ;0) This was Brandon's first year being a big boy and staying up late!! AND BY GOLLY, he was the ONLY one who was not ready to go to bed...lol!!!!! Way to go Big Man.. mommy's proud of you!!! What a blessed way to bring in the New Year!!! Thank you Lord for the children you trust us with to show them the way to you...

No comments: