Sunday, November 29, 2009

What I've REALLY learned...

Sharing my heart on this one... wearing it oh.. pretty much on my sleeve...

What I've learned...
1. The REAL definition of mommy and daddy is not a "GENETIC" or "BIOLOGICAL" term..

2. The REAL word daddy does not always mean you got someone pregnant.

3. The REAL word mommy does not always mean you came from my tummy.

4. REALLY you can love a child with all of your heart and soul without any "GENETIC" or "BIOLOGICAL" connection.. they steal your heart before they even come into our world.

5. Every little girl REALLY wants to be "Daddy's little girl"... even if she is a "tomboy" when she is little or even at the age of 38 years old, and thank you Lord for giving me a husband who REALLY understands this.

6. The REAL connection between mommy and daddy and baby ... can easily be seen when they look in each other's eyes.

7. I REALLY can't imagine life without my daughter...

Thank you Heavenly father for REALLY teaching me all about the way that you love us...

No comments: