Friday, January 23, 2009

Headaches...

So I made it until about 5 last night before I decided that I needed to go to the ER for this crippling headache that had me MISERABLE yesterday. I realize that with my neck problems, this is kinda par for the course, but HOLY COW that was a doozie =( So after about 4 hours, 2 shots and some perscriptions for today I was home. I have to admit that when I went to bed last night, I still had a headache, and yet still this morning it seems to building once again. Good news ~ I see my neck doctor Tuesday and hopefully they have a new plan of attack on this situation. Please pray for me, headaches can ruin your day with pain!! Sorry to just complain, I know there are so many people going through so much worse sometimes I feel like I'm just a complainer.

No comments: