Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Love

Sometimes life hurts.
Sometimes it doesn't seem like you get any kind of say-so whatsoever.
Sometimes life is totally unfair.
Sometimes other peoples actions affect your life and you can do nothing about it.
Sometimes the love in your heart is underestimated.
Sometimes the hardest route to choose is the right route.
Sometimes you are just plain misunderstood.
Sometimes you wonder how such deep feelings of love can be stirred at the glace of a picture.
Sometimes you wonder if anyone truly understands.

ALWAYS I know that God is in control.
ALWAYS I know that He loves me.
ALWAYS I know that He guides my every step.
ALWAYS I know that He understands.
ALWAYS I know that He will never leave me or turn His back on me.
ALWAYS I know that He is the creator of EVERYTHING big and small.
ALWAYS I know that LOVE NEVER FAILS

No comments: