Monday, January 19, 2009

Winter...

Winter seems to bring these funky sicknesses that are striking everyone. From the smallest, to the biggest. My prayer is that EVERYONE dealing with any type of sickness will feel the hand of God upon them and his healing power will be an amazing testimony to anyone and everyone involved. And to my little buddy Gabe, you have the sweetest smile, the softest voice, the most amazing little eyes, and such a pure heart... for you I pray for an extra touch from God, one that makes all of your yuckies go away FOR GOOD!!! I love you little guy, and your momma & daddy & Ellie too... so many people are praying for you, and I feel blessed to be one of them! GET WELL SOON MY LITTLE FRIEND =)

1 comment:

Smileyface said...

thank you thank you friend....we love you and appreciate you guys so much! hopefully we find out more at thursday appt!
are you guys all healthy yet?
MOPS tomorrow morning at baptist church at 9. guest speaker from Hearts at Home coming!!!!!