Thursday, January 1, 2009

Family Time... IT'S THE BEST!

Today was great, not only did I have the hubby home for New Years Day, but both of my sisters came down and spent lunch & dinner with us, my niece and her fiance came and spent the afternoon, my little brother lives here, so he got home from working around dinner time, and my older brother came by with his family to see everybody. All 5 of us kids were together and SUPRISINGLY my dad called to see how everybody was doing (he calls me for updates on everybody) and found out everybody was here, so the phone got passed around =) The crazy thing is, usually we see Dad at Christmas, and then we can literally go MONTHS without hearing from him, so for him to call when everybody happened to be here (which this wasn't a planned get together, my sisters just decided the day before yesterday to come down today and hang out for a while). God is so good, he orchestrates things without us even knowing! I really do ADORE my brothers and sisters. So, 2009 has started out full of family and to me that is the greatest way to start the new year... and this also is to me what truly matters in life....my family.Miss Alaina Katherine...Katherine was my momma's name =)
My princess Ariana.. she's spending the weekend with Sissy! (that's me...lol)
What a blessing this little sweetheart is!

No comments: