Friday, November 7, 2008

Burrrrrrrr

So it's finally here, the cold has arrived (I know, don't complain it's still not AS COLD AS IT WILL GET...lol). I have to admit I emailed some good friends in the southern states and told them how much I'm "looking forward" to (SARCASM..believe me) our first snow that they say could fall this weekend, and then told them how much I wanted to strangle them all when I saw on the weather channel that they're about 30 degrees warmer than we are =) BUT, I have to admit that I truly love the changing of the seasons. I don't think I'd like to live somewhere that has no big climate changes. I can remember once in Georigia on Christmas walking around in a t-shirt and it was nearly 70+ degrees, and I was sad!! It's suppossed to be cold on Christmas and there has to be some snow (I don't really like anything over 6 inches of snow....gets too crazy). In Georgia, they close EVERYTHING if it even starts flying, but they only have sand to put on the roads...no salt... kinda weird to see after growing up here ;) Anyway, just getting excited about the season, not necessarily the FREEZING temps and wind (not to mention wind-chill) but just about this time of the year where people seem to focus on their families with Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Years to celebrate. Now on a serious mommy note... Brandon is FINALLY making some serious strides in potty training!!! This to me, is more news worthy than all of the presidential election news we went through ;) WAY TO GO BRANDON!!!
Growing up sooooo fast!!!

No comments: