Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Time

I don't think we really understand the concept of time. Having a 14 year old, makes you realize how quickly they go from diapers to young men. Having a 2 year old makes you realize how quickly they go from infants to toddlers. I guess just watching your children grown should give us a better concept of time....I don't know. What I DO KNOW is that it had been over 2 years....yes 2 years since my sweet hubby and I had been out alone together...and....drumroll please.... we actually made it out to supper alone (thank you Mrs. Rathbun) on Saturday. May I just say that time meant the world to me that night.... no kids interupting, you mom he did this, or dad can you change the music, or can you hand me this or that, or when will we be there.... I guess I could go on and on... what it made me realize and remember is that if there is one person I can spend time with I always want it to be Sheldon... I miss him when he's gone to work, I miss him poking fun at my "little issues"..ok, my stupidity at some simple things...lol ANYWAY, just had to say that it will not be another 2 years before I steal my hubby for myself again... I don't care if it's to go absolutely nowhere, I'd rather be there with him than anyone in the whole world. After 11 years, I love you more each day =) I love you Sheldon.... and here's to the many more years to come..... I LOVE YOU STILL!!!!!

1 comment:

Smileyface said...

okay big sis...i'm gonna get AFTER you for this.....from your little sis: MAKE MORE TIME for each other....just the 2 of you and let us babysitt!!!! call us anytime. i have found out how important this is for our relationship and how it blesses my hubby so much to just get away with him even if it's just for ice cream. so seriously....here's yer kick in da rear ;) love ya.