Wednesday, November 26, 2008

WAYYYYY to early

So it's 4:00 a.m. and I have already mopped my kitchen and downstairs bathroom. Can't seem to sleep, so I've been cleaning and praying, and praying and cleaning. I used to have these types of "early mornings" when Brandon was a baby, so it's been a while...but I have ENJOYED praying while I mop, singing while I swept and thanking God for all of his provisions. With Thanksgiving only a day away, I could go on and on with a list of all that I am thankful for, but I'll make it short =)

1. God's grace, forgiveness, love, protection, provision, and tenderness.
2. MY ENTIRE FAMILY including those who are already in Heaven..imagine the FEAST THERE!
3. Just being a mommy....though there are days it's easier than others...lol
4. My wonderful CHURCH family...without them I wouldn't have such a huge beautiful family!
5. My friends ... as cracked as some of them are... (SUSIE..lol) as the quote says:
"Blessed are the cracked, for they let the light shine through!"
6. MY HUSBAND...Sheldon is truly my best friend, the love of my life, the most wonderful father and spiritual leader that I could never deserve!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and may God bless your time with family and friends and may we truly be ready and willing to share our love for the one who gives us every blessing that comes into our lives!

1 comment:

Smileyface said...

miss you friend....can't wait to get back to church and see you all!