Monday, November 24, 2008

Just wondering...

It's amazing the things that can go through your mind while you're listening to a 5th & 6th grade band and choir performance ;) THEY DID GREAT!!! WAY TO GO KIDS, EVERYONE WORKED HARD!! Anyway, my mind starts wandering (it happens everywhere...lol) and I was thanking God for our community, for the quietness of our towns, for the way people really do seem to make an effort to come together and find common ground, help the needy, watch out for each other. So I then drift back a little farther (and I LIE when I say little...it was a LONG TIME AGO) when I was at that very same school that Darian was performing at probably a year or 2 older than him, and I started to think about being on stage and looking at everyone and thinking how HUGE this town was... then I thought about my mom, her sitting there when I was younger, and now me thinking of her as I watch Darian sing his little heart out (and my did he loook handsome!!!) So I brushed a tear (ok, maybe 3) away, and listened and video'd and took pictures of.... I mean, what else do we mom's do??!! Boo lookin handsome as always!Big brother...little brother =) NOTHING BETTER!

No comments: