Saturday, November 15, 2008

His Word...

So I wrote a verse on our "erase-board" magnet on our fridge, but I used a permanent marker...lol I knew this is a verse I have to constantly be reminded of to help me not worry about things. My sister came down from Joliet Friday afternoon, and she saw the verse (and she just lost her job, and goes to school...so she's got a lot to figure out right now) and she saw the verse on our fridge and said she needs to write that somewhere so she would see it all the time.

It's Matthew 6:34 Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Only by putting our mind on the right things can we truly not worry about the other things. I love the way the Bible can address every single thing in life that we go through and give us many verses to stand on!!!! Reminds me of the other verse that says ~ He gives them perfect peace whose mind is stayed on Him. Keeping our focus on the grace and forgiveness and love and protection and blessings that the Lord wants to give us helps us deal with the difficult times you encounter in life.

No comments: