Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year =)

It's 11:45 p.m. We are a wild & crazy family.... Sheldon's sleeping, Brandon's knocked out, Gavin fell asleep about 10 minutes ago on the couch.... Darian and I are hanging in there! Jonathan went to the lock-in, so I know he's awake =)

Since Sheldon and I have been together, we have always made New Year's a family time of fun, food, and watching the boys TRY THEIR HARDEST to make it till midnight... now Sheldon's usually sleeping before all of us ;) BUT, he does get up early for work, so we forgive him & tuck him in each year.......lol

One of my mom's all time favorite songs was Auld Lang Syne, and I found this video of a beautiful piano rendition of it, so I thought I'd share it.

Here's to a revival-filled 2009! I pray this year is a wonderful, safe, and GOD-FILLED YEAR for all of my friends and family.

No comments: