Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Daily Bible Verse

Every morning I get a new Bible verse for the day. Everytime my computer comes on, my homepage is set to Christ Notes. This was today's verse and it really touched me.


"I will praise you, O Lord. Although you were angry with me, your anger has turned away and you have comforted me. Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord, is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation."
Isaiah 12:1-2

I know sometimes I really let God down. And though I know he's compassionate, I know sometimes I feel like He's kinda ticked at me. Here in Isaiah, it first starts with I WILL PRAISE YOU... something I need to remember to keep first in my heart.

Then I like, "your anger has turned away and you have comforted me"... reminds me of when I discipline my own kids, or being disciplined as a child by my momma.

I love the way this verse ends... the LORD is my STRENGTH and my SONG, and my SALVATION.

Especialy on my worst days, I know that He is my strength and my song

No comments: