Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Great Book

As a busy mom I read when I can... I've been working on Max Lucado's "Facing Your Giants" Just wanted to share something that really hit home with me...

"You'll never know that Jesus is all you need, until Jesus is all you have."

These words were spoken by a gentleman who spoke at Max Lucado's church right after he buried his wife, and his daughter was growing sicker by the day....

Having dealt with the emotional roller coaster of losing my mom and having Brandon at the same time, I can remember KNOWING that as I went to sleep crying God was holding me in his arms, and when I woke up, he was the one giving me the strength to face this new life without my momma and learn to take it step by step holding his hand the whole way.

Lord my prayer is that I remain humble before you knowing you are all I need, and that with you I can do all things.

No comments: