Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Georgia Girl


I've known Hannah since she was in 5th grade... about 10 years old, I babysat her brother Alex who was 4 at the time, so Hannah would get off the school bus at my house after school and help me and play with all the kids I was watching (one day there were 10 yes TEN kids I was keeping) Normally I had my 2 little guys (Darian was not quite 2 and Gavin was a newborn), Jonathan was age 5 & Justin, Alex & Devin were all 4, and Elizabeth who is about 6 months older than Gavin. Anyway... all that to say, Hannah and I have remained close through all these years. She really is our long lost daughter...she fits in the family soooo well, and I just love being with her (especially coffee time in our pajamas in the morning..lol) She goes home Saturday (boo hoo boo hoo) and I will miss her HORRIBLY!!!!
We've got such a great relationship and she's such a sweet, sweet, loving person. She's one of those people who are SO EASY TO LOVE!!!!!! But I know even when she leaves, we'll stay in touch like we always do, and I just have to be patient until next year when she comes back =) She's so good and patient with kids, and yet such a pleasant young woman to talk to as an adult! I'm gonna miss you Hannie! We've been through thick and thin, and never once have we had any kind of mis-understanding or any problems between us whatsoever. She's never short or snappy or grouchy or vindictive... she loves me no matter what, always has and always will... and the same goes right back to her!!! I adore this girl!! and so do all my boys ;)

No comments: