Friday, March 13, 2009

THIS IS HOW...

John 13:34 & 35
Jesus says:

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

When I start wondering off and thinking I'm making no difference in the kingdom, the Lord seems to always bring me back to this verse. He whispers to me... You want to make a difference? A real difference? Do you want everyone to know that you are MY disciple? Do you want to show the world that your whole life and heart are dedicated to me? Then do this one simple thing Angie.... LOVE

I can still LOVE .. even when I'm broke...lack of money doesn't change that
I have nothing but time on my hands... what better way to spend it
He's given me so much and all he asks in return is LOVE? And this love is shed abroad in my heart by him, He is LOVE. Sometimes I think we make faith to hard...