Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fell off the face of the earth...

So it may seem like I fell off the face of the earth, but the truth is...

* Had some great company from Georgia for a week...how refreshing to see my sweet Hannie =)

* Spring break for the kids...no break for mom ...lol

* Puking and fevers.. seem to run wild through the house all spring break.

* From the above stuff added together = tired mommy ;)

* Went to the doctor today and found out Brandon needs his tonsils removed. Seems the little guy was blessed with ENORMOUS tonsils, which is not good...so Ear Nose & Throat doc appointment is to be scheduled tomorrow when they call.

* Only 4 days till the 3 year anniversary of losing my momma, my best friend, my biggest fan, my sounding board, my rock, my first love.... so be patient if I seem pretty freakin emotional....WARNING....WARNING...(this usually comes out most during praise & worship at church)

Here is my promise to blog more faithfully! Now, as long as I don't end up with a list like above, you should hear more from me more often...lol

1 comment:

Smileyface said...

Oh friend....

*HUG* So sorry you had the yuckies during spring break like we did, but also glad to know I wasn't the only one feeling bummed ;)

I'll be praying for you.....I have no words other than keep letting Jesus hold you close during these days of missing your mama. I can't imagine but know He is big enough to cover all our pain in those times. What would we do without Him?!?!?!??!!?

Love you.....
Ps. keep us updated on Brandon's surgery!!! poor little guy ;(