Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Never too late to say thank you

I think we take for granted sometimes what a wonderful Pastor we have. His birthday is tomorrow, and it got me to thinking about a time when he didn't have so much gray hair (lol) when we first starting coming to Faith Fellowship...which makes me wonder if we had a HUGE part in his hair graying ;) What a great teacher, friend, mentor, leader, shoulder to cry on.... so many many things. He has been such a blessing to our family... taking us by the hand when mom died, staying with us through Brandon's emergency hernia surgery when he was just 8 weeks old and having somebody else preach that night (it was a Wednesday night) so he could stay with us until everything was done and momma, daddy and baby were back together. The questions I've asked, the questions I've re-asked..lol Life would not be the same without Pastor Kim being such an important man in our lives. I have to say this goes for Jen and Karen too =) It's just not their birthday..lol

1 comment:

Smileyface said...

I always wondered if he really was a cowboy!!!!