Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Words of Wisdom

My momma used to always say "This too shall pass...". All of us kids, and even Amber the oldest of the grandkids holds this saying very close to our hearts. I miss hearing her voice say that as she hugged me in some things I went through in life. She would always somehow point out the lesson in whatever I was dealing with, but at the same time giving me hope and freedom knowing "this too shall pass".. it all goes away baby...big one day, gone the next... her way of saying God's mercies and his grace are new every morning.... he takes it away and forever it will be gone. It's getting close to the three year anniversary of my momma going to heaven, the three year anniverary (birthday) of Brandon coming into our lives. in the blink of an eye

No comments: