Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

I used to just love Christmas (don't get me wrong...I still do!!) but after losing my mom and having Easter fall so very close to her death, I have found a new favorite day of the year =) Today was no disappointment (not that church EVER is).. but Annie signed to the song "Arise my love" and it is always SO powerful when she does her specials. There is something so heart touching to see these signs done to a beautiful song. God gives so many different types of gifts to us and I'm just proud that Annie is obedient (and having a little one doesn't always make that convenient!) because I know so many were touched by her today! Didn't get to hear the sermon (yet...I have a CD) because I taught toddlers today since Cindi was gone for Easter to see her momma. Had a blast with the kids like I always do =) Kids that age are such a riot and so much fun. Thanks to Ashley for her help and company!
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!

No comments: