Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Some fun...

Just posting some pics from lately... can't wait for it to get nice out so we can get outside and start walking to the park! The hat Gavin brought back from the lock-in for Brandon (what a sweet brother!!)
Our wonderful weather Sunday night... gone by 4 p.m. Monday
My brother and Brandon at play... he ADORES his Uncle Randy
Brandon knows Aunt Tracy is always good for a sugar fix
My younger brother Jeremy who lives with us and Tessa my beautiful niece
Me and my niece Princess Ariana
I love my family SOOO much.. 2 brothers, 2 sisters and me... wouldn't trade them for anything in this world!

3 comments:

Smileyface said...

is this tracy soper and is she related to you?

Slightly crooked halo =) said...

yep.. it was Tracy Soper, now is Tracy Meister. She's been married to my brother Randy for oh 7 years now, so she's my sister in law. The kids love having their Aunt Tracy as the manager at Monicals =)

Slightly crooked halo =) said...

Ok, I was wrong, make that 9 years...LOL