Monday, December 29, 2008

Blue Clear Sky

I used to be a HUGE CRAZY country fan.... loved it loved it loved it, now I've listened to Christian music for probably 9 years or so, but I still love some country music. Some of the songs can take me to a certain time in my relationship with Sheldon. When we first met, we used to go to karaoke (actually, before we even knew each other, we went to the SAME karaoke place on the SAME night for MONTHS AND MONTHS and never knew each other, but after we met, we figured out that we knew a lot of the same people. ANYWAY, Blue Clear Sky by George Strait is a song that Sheldon has serenaded me with more than just a few times =) and it's funny if you listen to the words, it describes Sheldon and I when we met... neither of us thought we were looking for anything, until we found each other and found EVERYTHING. For some reason God is really stirring my heartfelt devotion to my husband... the things we've been through, the times he's held me up when I didn't want to stand, the loving way he always finds someway to show me that he's thought of me that day, or when he does something for me just to make my day easier or better.... I truly am blessed, and it really was ....out of the blue clear sky ;)

1 comment:

Smileyface said...

I love this song! And what an awesome story ;)