Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A favorite verse...

John 21:25
And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. (KJV)

I absolutely LOVE this verse, because it is hard to wrap our minds around all the miracles that Jesus did then, and still does to this very day. To think that this very world itself could not hold the amounts of books that would be written.... AMAZING.

Lord, thank you for all the miracles you have done. It will never cease to amaze me how many miracles you have worked in my life alone, and I know there are some that I don't even know about! If every day for the rest of my life the only words I spoke were "Thank You Lord", it would still not come close to being enough. You have given me truth, you have given me love, you have given me forgiveness, you have given me LIFE.... here on earth, and for eternity. You have given me everything.... I am amazed that you love me exactly how I am, but I know that you made me this way for a divine purpose, and for such a time as this.....

No comments: