Thursday, December 11, 2008

Decisions, Decisions

Sometimes there are easy decisions, and sometimes there are not so easy decisions. I'm kinda stuck in a not so easy one praying about going back to work...hence, leaving Brandon either at a public daycare or private daycare, in other words, mommy is wondering if I can handle it too .. lol

I see his little face 24/7 and honestly it's such a joy watching him mature and he really never ceases to amaze me everyday with something he knows and shows me that I had no idea he even knew...

Maybe it's because he's the last baby
Maybe it's because this is what I've done for the last 10 years
Maybe it's because I feel guilty even thinking about it, yet at the same time feel excited at the thought of working
Maybe it's because I THINK TOO MUCH..lol

It's another point in life that comes down to me making a decision.

Thank you God that I can give this to you and trust you to speak to my heart
Thank you for putting Godly friends around me for advice and wisdom
Thank you for the gift of all of my children... 5 boys who I love more than life itself
Thank you for the husband you blessed me with Lord, you sure knew what you were doing =)
Most of all thank you Lord for always loving me, even if I make a wrong decision..such mercy and love and grace and forgiveness can only come from you Father

1 comment:

Smileyface said...

ah this sounds like me ;) i'm supposed to start work tomorrow but ellie and i got the flu this weekend. i'm telling ya...i'm about sick of crap raining down!!!
i'm ready to get out and about again!!!!!! any job leads for you?