Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

The big day is finally here, what a beautiful day to celebrate the brith of our savior Jesus Christ. He always proves himself faithful. I could go on and on about all the blessings that have been brought into our lives over the last 2 weeks, but everyone involved wants God to get all the glory, and want no mention of what they did for us to anyone. This includes SO MANY PEOPLE, it was so amazing. At the beginning of this "blessing journey" I was given a necklace that simply says "Expect Miracles". It was a very personal message to me, because I have to admit that since mom passed away, and through her whole battle I just prayed Lord I know you can do miracles... please Lord... show your healing power. Though I know that the ultimate healing of our bodies is to be taken to Heaven and never have to worry about sickness, disease, anything at all. When I was given that necklace it was as if God just whispered in my ear... "Where's that girl of mine who has always expected miracles, even as a little little girl you saw angels, you have been shown things by me that you've never spoke of, I gave you that child like faith for a reason... expect miracles Angie... And since I have to say, I feel so much more full of hope, full of joy, full of love, but most of all, full of expectation... expect miracles

1 comment:

Smileyface said...

Merry Christmas friend.....I just gave a necklace like exactly like that to a friend...love the saying and I have to say I got a miracle this Christmas ;) God is good and so very faithful. Love you.
Find anything out about the job?