Saturday, February 21, 2009

Girl Time =)

I had some wonderful girl time today...no kids, no hubby ... no guys at all, just me and my wonderful friend Laura. I think that's enough said, for any woman who is a mommy understands the thrill of some time out with a friend =) To my friend Laura, I couldn't have asked for a more understanding, encouraging, honest and open friend. I love you to pieces ...and your little monkies have stolen my heart too ;)
Your family's love and friendship and prayers mean more to us than you will ever know!! Can't wait for our movie date!

1 comment:

Smileyface said...

No....thank you....I love you more than you'll ever know. And no, you are not the wife that brags about her husband's perfectness and tries to make it look like you have a perfect marriage and no one ever messes up. You guys are the ones that give us hope that even though some days are tough, we will make it! Thank you for your honesty and encouragement!!!!
These are the true friends: the ones that listen to our hearts, hold us when we cry, tell us like it is, know our mistakes and love us even still. You are such a blessing......I think God just gave me another "big sis"!