Saturday, February 7, 2009

Mixed emotions...

My weekend so far has been crazy.... It was kind of a full week too with dr's visits and procedures, the young ladies from our youth group kept me up at our sleepover on Friday night =) Which was a blast... it is such a reminder that I am not 20 anymore...lol Took Jonathan to the airport and said goodbye to a young kid who I think is making a big leap with little thought... I'm so tired I can't sleep (tried napping today, didn't work!!) The funny thing is Darian & Gavin are sleeping over at Bob's with Tristan tonight, my little brother and my niece & nephew are all gone.... it's actually QUIET ... I mean crazy QUIET!!! It's just me, Sheldon and Brandon and they're both knocked out already. Sometimes just peace and quiet is really all you need ;) Turning in early (to try and be recovered from Friday) since we have a Fellowship Dinner Sunday. Way to go babe for making spaghetti for 60 people while I drove to Bloomington =) You amaze me everyday!!We'll miss you Jonathan

1 comment:

Smileyface said...

Too bad we missed out on Sheldon's spaghetti! And we are gonna miss Jonathan too....Gabe had finally gotten to the point where he would sit on his lap ;( and then he leaves....*sniff*
lookin' forward to saturday!!!