Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy #7 to my Sweetheart

As a momma to 3 boys, I have to admit that I ADORE my nieces =) I get to finally have someone "girly" around when I'm used to a house full of really loud and usually odd smelling noises. My sweet, sweet Ariana turns 7 in just a couple of days and we went to her birthday party on Saturday. Of all the little girls in my world, this one can put a smile on her Sissy's face unlike any other. I was blessed with being there through most of her daily life for right at 3 years. She really was the little girl I never gave birth to ;) So, to look back on 7 years as we drove to her party was pretty emotional... I could still picture the exact night she was born as I drove home from the hospital and it was snowing and everything was so beautiful and peaceful (it was crazy crazy early...lol that's the only time Joliet is peaceful!!), now she's turning 7. How fast life truly does go. Here's to my big girl... You will forever be my princess, and I will forever be your Sissy =)
I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: