Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy #11 Birthday Boo =)

Today was a great day at church.... great teaching, great praise and worship, great fellowship. Then, at 2 we had a family birthday party for Darian. It's hard for me to believe that my oldest is turning 11...actually it's the 16th (we just had his party the 15th for family to be able to come). So, at 1:11 tomorrow, my baby boy entered this world. I still remember exactly what he looked like when he was a newborn. I remember the excitement of having my first baby. I remember the terror of having my first baby...lol =) I just have to say that I know God makes each of us unique in every way, and I couldn't have picked out a better young man in everyway. His spirit is gentle, his sense of humor is hilarious and quirky (just like I love it!!)his sense of loyalty and family is like no other. To my Boo... you will always be my first, you will always be my oldest, yet you will always be my baby. Momma loves you buddy!My beautiful momma & Boo
My handsome jokester!!

No comments: