Thursday, August 28, 2008

Family...nothing better =)

So my little brother started staying with us yesterday. Him & his wife are going through a divorce, and he's got 2 beautiful kids, so he needed somewhere he could stay where he could safely bring his son Logan Rush(7) and Tessa Rayne(3) to stay with him any chance he gets. Ok, I say he's my little brother, but he's actually TALLER (and very broad...he's a strapping young man...lol) than I am even though I'm 8 years older than he is!! I hate what they're going through, but I have to admit that I LOVE having my brother around. We've always been close, but to be honest I left home at 17, fresh out of high school, so he was only 9. I lived in another state for most of the years he spent growing up. We still got along great whenever we were around each other, and he really taught me to quit caring so much what people thought about me or what they would say about me. He's never been one to really care if he had "everyone's approval", and I seemed to be the exact oposite thinking I had to please EVERYONE all the time. I love him so much, he's always been such a good brother to me, always sweet, we've never had a fight about anything (just like me and my older brother).... Thank you Lord for 2 brothers that I wouldn't trade for anything in the world. Thank you for Jeremy and help me Lord have the words from you to comfort him, help him and guide him in your ways. But most of all God, thank you for my whole family. Sometimes we forget how blessed we are to have people around us who love us unconditionally just like you do!!!







1 comment:

Smileyface said...

How awesome that you can have your family with you!!! We'll stand with you in prayer while he goes thru this tough time. Maybe we'll see them at church?!?!?!
Love you!