Sunday, August 17, 2008

Keeper of the stars



The night Sheldon & I met, this was the first song we danced to... how fitting it was =)
Keeper of the stars.... God truly is amazing, I was from Illinois, Sheldon was from Arizona, and we met and were married in Georgia! I have to admit that I was SMITTEN with the handsome, tall, yummy smelling Mr. Carver from the first time we met, and still am to this very day over 11 years later ;) I can remember calling my mom and telling her all about him... We spent every day together and when we were working we were on the phone with each other. We met on Feb. 13, 1997 and were married May 17, 1997! (and of course, KEEPER OF THE STARS was our wedding song!!) Short courtship, but lifetime commitment! He still amazes me with how easy he makes it seem to love me. Like the song says.... IT WAS NO ACCIDENT, ME FINDING YOU.... SOMEONE HAD A HAND IN IT, LONG BEFORE WE EVER KNEW
Me & my BEAUTIFUL MOMMA... (I miss you everyday)My older brother Randy gave me away =)I had cake IN my nose
Who would've thought that 11 years later and 3 more BOYS later, we would be happier today than the day we got married??!! Thank you Lord for the Godly man that you gave me, thank you for all of our children, but most of all thank you for a love that lasts a lifetime!

1 comment:

Smileyface said...

awwwww.....thank you for sharing! what a beautiful story for an awesome couple ;) AND i love this song.....
ps. thank you for helping entertain gabriel last night at concert...yer such a sweetie!