Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Growing up quick

Little Brandon isn't so little anymore..lol =) He had to go to the Dr. Monday, and he weighs 37 1/2 pounds now, and the boy definitely got his daddy's height.. (thank goodness!!) It just seems crazy how quick your babies grow sometimes. I look at Jonathan, now 14 and remember the day I met him and he was a little guy about to turn 3, with Justin right behind him a few months about to turn 2. So tiny, but it doesn't seem like 12 years ago. Throw in Darian and Gavin, having Darian turn 10 this year, and Gavin's going to be 9 in October.... I still remember the way they were when they were infants and think of how quickly the years have went by. Then I look at Brandon, who came into this world almost 2-1/2 years ago (the 26th of Sept. he'll be 2-1/2) and it really seems like just yesterday that he was a baby, almost as if that time has gone by in the blink of an eye. I know they say that as you get older you understand how quickly life really does pass by, and yet when your 20 you think life lasts forever... I'm not sure who's learning more.. them as they grow up, or me as I grow older =) Hold them tight, and sometimes when you're tired of them saying mommy hold me, remember that soon they won't want you to hold them anymore. Gosh I really sound like my mom....lol

No comments: