Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Milestones

Our good friend Annie is having her baby today....as we speak...or I guess, as I write =) It's been a day filled with thinking about the joy that they will experience having this new little life that God has given them, and also that very intense and painful miracle called child-birth. Having 3 boys that I've given birth to, (and 2 more that God gave me without the pain of stretch-marks...lol ... I hate the words "step-son", they may not biologically be mine, but I have loved them since the day I met them) I have a good idea of what she's going through... the most pain you've ever experienced in your life... and lived to tell about it. Anyway, just been praying for Annie, Dave and little Jaiden Diane all day and can't wait to hear when SHE FINALLY DECIDES to come out and that everyone is fine. I really don't think there is anything that compares to the birth to a child. I think it's God in action at his best =)

No comments: