Monday, September 29, 2008

What???

So lately we've been struggling around the house with some "stories" that don't add up to complete truths. I know this is normal since we do have a house full of boys, and sometimes they're not quite as quick as you would hope....lol. It's just really got me to focus on TRUTH more... the fact that there is one version of complete truth. Not omission of facts, not twisting of tales, just TRUTH in it's most honest form. I'm so glad the Bible is all true. I don't have to worry about trusting that what it says is true, it's what we base all of our truth on. I guess it helps remind me to have patience in teaching our children the importance of always being truthful, that there is a trust issue when you tell one small lie, because then people don't trust that what is coming out of your mouth is 100 percent truth. Kinda glad to not focus on the half-truth's that come out of all of us at different times in our lives (I for one am NOT PERFECT), but it has helped me focus on the one true thing that I can count on and that's God's word. It's funny that God can use complete frustration, and still use it to teach me a timeless lesson =)