Monday, September 8, 2008

Just praising...

I realized recently how much better my attitude, mood, and overall behavior ;) is when I really just keep the good music playing all day long. I love so many different types of Christian music... some beautiful praise and worship songs, some crankin hard-core Skillet, TFK, Day of Fire.... some country songs that have messages of faith mixed in them... And I was thinking today about the verse that says The Lord inhabits our praise. It kinda made everything make a lot more sense... of course I have more peace, a better attitude, over-all better mood, and don't get half as cranked off... the Lord is there inhabiting my praise. So, I'm starting a new habit today, when I feel the urge to really tear into my boys (which granted, sometimes when they JUST WON'T listen, or have done something physically harmful or destructive, they deserve it) but now when I get that urge over the silly little things that later you start to feel guilty for (am I the only one this happens to?!..lol) I'm just going to start singing. I have a feeling this is really going to annoy our 8 year old..lol =)

One of my current favorite songs =)...hope you like it... gives me an energetic type of attitude...in other words, gets me off my BUTT!!


This makes me think of the verse about entertaining angels unaware... how cool is that to really think about????? God is so creative and awesome and sometimes we are so unaware =)

No comments: