Tuesday, September 30, 2008

There will be a day... with no more tears, no more pain, no more fears

Sometimes life hurts pretty bad... We know of a young 19 year old who gave birth on the 24th to a still born little girl..

the email said:

my friend in Ohio who is 7 months pregnant sent me a facebook message this morning and said that last week she had some bleeding and went to the hospital. she was transported to another one and ulstrasounds were done. they found the baby's heart wasn't doing well. it wasn't pumping blood to the body like it should and her lungs and rest of her body werent' getting enough blood. after a few days, they told her the baby wasn't going to survive no matter what. She had absolutely fallen in love with this baby(Ella Reese). I think I had a little too! they gave her the choice to deliver then or wait until 9 months if Ella made it that long. she went ahead with delivery. she had her on september 24 and she was 2 lbs. 6 oz. she was not alive when they brought her out.Jody had her baptized and had a photographer take pictures of her. I just sat and cried when I read this. she is 19. the baby was due a week or so before her 20th birthday around Christmas. just keep them in your prayers. she had changed her life so that she and the baby could have a good life.

Sometimes things just don't make sense. Sometimes you can't just explain away things that happen. To us, there is no sense at all to these heart breaking and life altering experiences we have. I guess one day in Heaven everything will make sense, but I'm thinking I probably won't care then because I'll be too happy being reunited with all those I've loved and lost... this song say's it all... I have to say I love the new Jeremy Camp song... There will be a day

No comments: