Saturday, October 11, 2008

Chaotic calmness....lol

Gavin's cake
PACKED HOUSE!!!
Me & Alaina
I LOVE THE LOOK ON TESSA'S FACE IN THIS PICTURE!!!
My sis Anna & her little girl Alaina
Gav's sweet new shoes =)
My sis Leslie
My handsome 9 year old =)
My brother Randy & sister Anna
Sheldon & Alaina


So this morning before 9:00 a.m Sheldon had already been to the store, made almost 40 pounds of Spaghetti for the Fellowship dinner, and had a game plan for the rest of the day. Gavin's birthday was Wednesday, so we had his party from 2-4 which actually ended up being from 12:00 until almost 8:30 that we had company. We also ended up throwing over 20 burgers on the grill for those that were left still visiting at supper time. It really was wonderful =) I LOVE getting together with my family. My older brother Randy I absolutely ADORE, I MISS my 2 sisters so stinkin much that when we do get together, I cherish every second that we have. My little brother had to leave, but having him living here has been really wonderful for me =) I don't tell them enough how much I love them!! I know I tell them A LOT, but it just never seems like enough! Especially after days like today when we're all together... there is NOTHING like having a close family!! I had a friend tell me today that he wished his family could get together and actually enjoy it like we do. That touched my heart, because it's obvious to other people just how much we care about each other. Momma would be proud ;) looking down from Heaven!!
Oh, Gav said he had a GREAT birthday party, so success on that part of the day, the spaghetti is ready for our Fellowship dinner, so success #2, and the best part is we all spent the day together!!! Thank you HONEY (Sheldon) for all that you do, without you I would be lost, our house would be trashed, and I would probably misplace one or more of our children...lol =) You truly amaze me with your organization, your ability to keep chaos almost calm, and you smile the whole time! I LOVE YOU BABY!!!!

No comments: