Friday, October 17, 2008

Yippee, the signs of the cold is coming =)

So I absolutely LOVE fall, and love the cold (ok, not cold, but really really cool) weather! I love big sweat-shirts, cuddling under blankets, all the leaves changing.. oh, and the cooler weather definitely helps with the HOT FLASHES...LOL (that's for you Sheldon!!.. who puts up with my body's crazy behavior!!) Anyway, another sign of fall is harvest, which keeps the hubby out later, but I'm trying my best to be a good sport! =) We just really miss him when Daddy's not here more often!! =) To top it off, with Harvest, comes some serious allergy days for Gavin and it seems like half the house is somehow affected by this crazy allergy stuff.. YUCK! Then, mommy here goes and gets a serious sinus infection..(followed by anti-biotics, prednisone, and a nasal spray for 10 days). Hence, I haven't blogged for almost a week because I usually stay up late and do this, and my butt was in bed everynight at 8:30! So here's to fall... my ABSOLUTELY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR, and here's to all the wonderful memories about to be made with Hallalujiah night, and Thanksgiving and these blessed times with family and friends that really makes life worth all the punches =)

1 comment:

Smileyface said...

Hope you get feeling better soon friend! We need to get together....but we are so crazy busy right now. Soon though!
Love ya...