Thursday, October 2, 2008

Moving on...

It's hard to move on in life when you're not sure how. After losing my mom, I wasn't sure even how to go through daily life without her here. How do you go from having someone who has been there for EVERYTHING in your life, and you spend time with everyday and talk to, and all of the sudden, they're just gone? God has proven himself SO faithful walking me hand in hand through the journey of losing someone you love and miss every second of every day. I never blamed him, I know she's in a wonderful place where we will be together again someday, I just plain miss her. The last few days it's almost like God has given me a special reminder in my spirit, that if he carried me second by second through the most heart breaking moment in my life, he'll carry me through the "stressful" days with the kids, the tight money, and my own personal struggles of trying to make sure that I am doing His will everyday of my life. I finally feel like emotionally I'm moving on... moving on in His love, my trust for Him, knowing that He's always moving on with me...as he carries me in the palm of His hands.

1 comment:

Smileyface said...

friend....i don't know what i would do if i lost my mom....seriously.
but you are a great testimony of how faithful God is...thank you for that reminder.