Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Gavin =)

So Gavin turned 9 today =) He took cupcakes and mondo's to his class & even one to his teacher from last year (and they butted heads quite a bit, so I was surprised when he told me he took her one...lol) So here I sit realizing one of my babies is 9 and that just seems crazy to me! I know this is the natural progression when you have a kid...they do grow up, but it's weird at the same time when you look at them and in a flash can remember the first time you saw their little face when they came into the world. So now that I've had my "moment" (as Sheldon likes to call them) I'll just say here's to my Gavin Jeremiah... I love you buddy and am so proud of who you are becoming as you grow in age and in the Lord each and every day =) I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
2006

2007

2008

1 comment:

Smileyface said...

Gavin...

Happy Birthday Little Man!!!
Love the mohawk (is that what they call those things?!?!?)

We love you and God does too!
HUGS...Jason,Laura,Gabe,Ellie

PS. I love your name...Gavin Jeremiah....never knew yer middle name...and GJ sounds cool too ;)_