Saturday, October 4, 2008

My knight .....



I don't think I ever give Sheldon enough credit for how wonderful he is.... I have the husband most women only dream about having. He's considerate, sweet, romantic (and that's hard with 4 kids!!..lol), generous to me, gentle with me, always loving, always forgiving. We may have our moments of slight disagreement sometimes, but it never lasts long. We truly do not fight, one of us is always sure to apologize when we do have a disagreement...me if I've been stubborn, him if he's been stubborn, it truly is amazing to see how God does take you from being 2 seperate people, and blend you to become one amazing team with a bond that can't be broken. So here's to my hubby, who puts up with more from me than most people know, holds me tight when I need it, makes me laugh even when I don't feel like it, and guides our family to walk in the blessings and the will of God. I never knew 12 years ago that he would become this man that I truly believe is my knight in shining armor =)

1 comment:

Smileyface said...

this is one cool dude ;) and we are super blessed to have you guys in our lives!!!